Hello there, we are Mikkel and Laura, or YogisOnTour, a travelling couple from Denmark and Germany/Italy, who have been visiting 20 countries in Asia this year.
Mikkel is a passionate chef and Laura grew up in an Italian family. Food is a major part in our lives and we love food! We will try to experience the food culture in each country with all their delicious dishes, and we are now excited to introduce you our traditional dishes from our home countries. 🙂
★ What can you expect from our cooking class?
– Improving your cooking skills by learning from a travelling chef with 8 years of working experience all over the world (e.g. Denmark, Australia, Caribbean and so on).
– Experiencing new tastes from Europe and extend your recipe book by some pages.
– Meeting new friends from all over the world and have a great time together.
★Menu for Beef Special night
This week, the first class is for Beef lovers! You will learn how to cook the Beef Stroganoff and mashed potatoes to accompany the main dish.
Originally a Russian dish of sauted pieces of beef served in a sauce with sour cream. It has become popular around the world, with many variations from the original recipe!
Cooked very easily by mashing boiled potatoes, this dish can however be an excellent complement for any kind of meat. Let’s see how to cook it together!
★What does the class include:
– Delicious food
– Freshly grounded coffee, tea and crackers
– Bilingual lesson (English and Mandarin)
– European/Asian culture exchange
– Fun with other people (10 max)
– Learning to cook and the recipes!
★Price – TW$250/per person and pay after arrival
Please make a reservation by calling 02-2361-300 or by clicking http://bit.ly/2wmRC7p , to make sure you have a spot, since the class gets fully booked really fast!