Hello there, we are Mikkel and Laura, or YogisOnTour, a travelling couple from Denmark and Germany/Italy, who have been visiting 20 countries in Asia this year.
Mikkel is a passionate chef and Laura grew up in an Italian family. Food is a major part in our lives and we love food! We will try to experience the food culture in each country with all their delicious dishes, and we are now excited to introduce you our traditional dishes from our home countries. 🙂
★ What can you expect from our cooking class?
– Improving your cooking skills by learning from a travelling chef with 8 years of working experience all over the world (e.g. Denmark, Australia, Caribbean and so on).
– Experiencing new tastes from Europe and extend your recipe book by some pages.
– Meeting new friends from all over the world and have a great time together.
★Menu for the Pizza night
PIZZAS! Do I really need to explain? Form the dough to the baking, let’s make pizzas together!
From Italy, with love, the pizza is originaly just a flatbread with tomato sauce and cheese baked in the oven. Nowadays, as you might know, we can also add thousands of ingredients on top of it! (even pineapple ! *wink*)
★What does the class include:
– Delicious food
– Freshly grounded coffee, tea and crackers
– Bilingual lesson (English and Mandarin)
– European/Asian culture exchange
– Fun with other people (10 max)
– Learning to cook and the recipes!
★Price – TW$250/per person and pay after arrival
Please make a reservation by calling 02-2361-300 or by clicking http://bit.ly/2wi8wE4 , to make sure you have a spot, since the class gets fully booked really fast!